CRANE AND MACHINERY TESTING, INSPECTION, CERTIFICATION & TRAINING SERVICES
CRANE AND MACHINERY TESTING, INSPECTION, CERTIFICATION & TRAINING SERVICES
By PQS Company
Over the operational lifetime of cranes and machinery, reliability declines while operating and maintenance costs rise. The growing number of international regulations and multitude of machinery types pose challenges for manufacturers and operators.
Manufacturers rely on third-party advice for regulatory compliance. They also need support to ensure consistent delivery of products. Operators require third-party services for inspections, machinery and crane training as well as machinery and crane certification services. PQS can personalize a well-defined maintenance and inspection programme to help you control the entire process while protecting you from risks and liability.
HOW CAN OUR CRANE AND MACHINERY TESTING, INSPECTION, CERTIFICATION & TRAINING SERVICES BENEFIT YOUR BUSINESS?
Manufacturers accelerate time to market with our testing and inspection solutions, while operators prevent accidents with our education and awareness programmes. Our services increase productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction by avoiding recalls, breakdowns and downtime.
Other benefits include:
- Optimizing performance – with expert engineering and inspection services that extend your equipment’s lifetime.
- Minimizing risk – with our broad knowledge of directives, regulations and standards, helping you avoid costly recalls and reduce liability.
- Improving marketability – by certifying them as per European directives as well as EN, ANSI and ISO standards to develop a trusted and reliable brand.
- Ensuring operator safety – through competent third-party inspections and awareness training.
- Gaining peace of mind – with complete support throughout the entire process, from planning to testing and operation.
WHAT CRANE AND MACHINERY TESTING, INSPECTION, TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION SERVICES PQS OFFER?
PQS provides comprehensive and qualified advisory, inspection, testing, certification and training services for all types of cranes as well as related machinery. Examples of such machinery include:
- Hoisting and towing equipment
- Forklift trucks
- Load holding mechanisms
- Rack feeders
- Earth-moving equipment
- Technical stage equipment
- Car parking systems
- Mobile elevating work platforms
Our services include:
PQS supports manufacturers with tenders and technical documentation as well as quality assurance throughout the product lifecycle. We assist in the preparation of risk analyses, risk assessments, operating instructions and declarations of conformity. Our experts also advise on machinery standards and regulations that affect your business.
Testing and product certification
We perform conformity assessments and certifications as per noise testing and certification according to Outdoor Directive 2000/42/EC, Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, regulations and standards such as ISO, EN, ANSI, OSHA, etc.
We also offer evaluation of risk analyses and risk assessments, assessment of technical documentation and type examination of safety components.
PQS carries out machinery and crane inspections in accordance with national and international standards. Our inspections cover technical safety evaluation, reports on state of repair and compliance against plans. We also review design drawings, circuit diagrams, strength calculations and structural analysis.
We offer machine and crane training courses for operators as well as the application of European directives and harmonized standards for machinery.
WHY CHOOSE OUR CRANE AND MACHINERY SERVICES FOR YOUR COMPANY?
PQS is a trusted, independent third-party solutions provider of impartial inspection and assessment services. Our customers can leverage on our world-class expertise in the form of best practices and industry foresight, as well as our outstanding worldwide reputation.
As we are CB in various countries, we provide premium end-to-end solutions, from development to market placement and operator training. Qualified to serve the inspection and certification needs of all major global markets, we ensure the safety and productivity of cranes and construction machinery.
Our experts Already have Approved Certificates.
TESTING AND APPROVAL OF CRANES, HOISTS AND LOAD HANDLING DEVICES
GLOBAL EXPERTISE IN CERTIFICATION AND TESTING FOR HOISTS AND CRANES
Regardless of lifting equipment such as crane, load handling device, sling, elevating work platform and construction site hoist, or machines for transportation of goods and/or persons, the approval requirements and conformity assessment measures must always be complied. For example, Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC in European countries such as Norway, Iceland and Switzerland.
Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, international directives/standards such as ASME, ASTM, as well as national regulations defines the minimum binding requirements for these machines and systems. Due to enforced regulation, Machinery Directive is also legally binding in the other countries outside Europe such as Cyprus and Turkey.
PQS provides legal security and practical support for Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and other international/national standards, as well as necessary approvals and certification. We can also help you with worldwide approvals and certifications acceptance for your machinery.
PQS HOISTS AND CRANES CERTIFICATION SERVICES
PQS offers a wide range of testing, inspection and review services for conformity, EC-type examination and other certifications according to both international and national standards. Our highly experienced team provides:
- Certification and approval of the machinery such as crane, hoist, load handling device or sling, elevating work platform, construction site hoist and/or other machinery types
- Conformity assessment, EC-type examination and CE marking according to Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and assessment conforming to other international standards (ASME, ASTM, AS etc.) and national regulations
- Support from product design to global market access
- Support with regards to standards applicability and interpretation
- Evaluation of safety-related controls (e.g. EN ISO 13849-1) and electrical equipment
- Verification of technical documentation from operating instructions to strength calculations
YOUR BENEFITS WITH PQS AS YOUR PARTNER:
- Gain legal certainty and avoid liability risks and/or sanctions. This is applicable to manufacturers and distributors as products may only be brought onto the market in the EU if all the requirements of the Machinery Directive have been met
- Create trust and provide security to your customers as the safety-related design of your machines and systems is verified and documented by recognized experts
- Practical and safety-oriented solutions
- Investment security as you gain decision-making authority on safety-related aspects from planning to implementation
- High level of acceptance for your products thanks to the familiarity of PQS brand and the world-class reputation
You are well advised with PQS. As an accredited and notified body, we are your partner for all questions related to the conformity assessment procedures of the EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC as well as the examination based on international standards (ASME, ASTM, AS etc.) and national regulations
PQS IS A GLOBAL TESTING BODY FOR HOISTS, CRANES, LOAD HANDLING DEVICES AND OTHER MACHINERY
PQS Hoists and Cranes department offers globally recognized testing and certification services for the industry. We are a trusted and independent third-party solution provider of impartial inspection and assessment services. Our customers can leverage on our world-class expertise in the form of best practices and industry foresight, as well as our outstanding worldwide reputation.
As an accredited Notified Body in many countries, we provide premium end-to-end solutions, from product development to global market access and operator training. With our years of experience and know-how in inspection and certification in all major global markets, we ensure the safety and productivity of your cranes and construction machinery.